Ads Top

"Insane Data Usage?"


#PokemonGO: I am aware there are many posts about an increase in data usage but I would just like to know if people have the same problem as I do and if it is because of something I have missed.I just upgraded from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung S8+ and Pokémon Go has used 145mb in 10 minutes. A month's worth on the previous phone. Have I missed something or is this the case for all android users?Thanks!and apologies if there is a double post. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iuxQjh
"Insane Data Usage?" "Insane Data Usage?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.