Ads Top

"App should retain settings after log out"


#PokemonGO: My family has three accounts (for me, my son, and my daughter) and two reliable devices (my phone and a tablet). Each time we log in a new account, the music blares. I feel like an old man shooting "get off my lawn," but let's face it, the pogo soundtrack is obnoxious. The app should allow us to permanently disable the music. Simply muting the device isn't always an option since sometimes we like to use other apps that require audio, listen to music, or listen to the sounds of the game that do enhance gameplay. It seems simple to have the app remember basic sound settings. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2w3IKBm
"App should retain settings after log out" "App should retain settings after log out" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.