Ads Top

"Inspired by the posts of 3 trainers taking on Moltres, my 2 kids and I tried to do it. We got smoked."


#PokemonGO: The family is levels 37, 33 and 31. We saw there was a Moltres really close to our house. We are Valor so my son is very focused on getting one. He missed out on Articuno. It is a gym that was not only under Valor control, but we had pokemons in it too, so it was a best shot to get a bunch of balls. We waited for 30 minutes for anyone else to show (one guy did but said was late for work so he couldn't help). With 5 minutes left on the clock my son convinced me to try. We sent in our best team of dual rock golems, tyranitars and vaporeons. We only got it down to about 30%. Mine erroring for 30 seconds when my first 6 went down didn't help, but I don't think that would have tilted it. Oh well, lesson learned. Trying to take down a legendary with the minimum is best left to the pros. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2vk3xAr
"Inspired by the posts of 3 trainers taking on Moltres, my 2 kids and I tried to do it. We got smoked." "Inspired by the posts of 3 trainers taking on Moltres, my 2 kids and I tried to do it. We got smoked." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.