Ads Top

"I've been struggling with soloing Vaporeon(Hydro Pump) for weeks and today I finally made it"


#PokemonGO: Legendary raids are fun but lack of challenge and imo its unnecessary having a bunch of birds, before them I managed to soloed Machamp C/CC and Alakazam PC/FB and I've been trying to solo a Vaporeon for a while now mostly because I dont have a good IV one and I've been playing since day one. (RNG hasnt been working on my side on this). After many failed attempts (error, raid timing out, crash, lagging and many other bugs we deal on a daily basis) I managed to find a Vape raid and ensamble a team to solo it before going to work so I was in a rush this morning.Jolteon 2264cp L29.5 89%IV 15/14/11 TShock/TBoltExeggutor 2449cp L30 82%IV 15/13/9 ZH/SolarBVenasaur 2305cp L33 98%IV 15/15/14 VW/SolarBExeggutor 2753cp L36.5 96%IV 14/15/14 C/SolarBZapdos 2731cp L29 91%IV 15/13/13 CB/TBolt (Charge Beam sucks)Exeggutor 2049 L25 87%IV 14/15/10 BSeed/SBomb (not used)Starting at 177 secs Jolteon was a good start but the the grass types made all the work with SolarBeam and Zapdos finished it (Charge Beam its so slow dont use it if you're in a rush I was frustrated but thanks to his tankiness I survived to deliver the last 3 Thunder Bolts) This time it took me 4 attempts and 2 Charged TMs to get a VW/SB (PB before) Venasaur and a little bit of research here on TSR to get motivated also (congrats on people soloing Confusion Alakazam!) I had 0 secs left on the clock I was SHOCKED that I made it and RNG rewarded me with a 10/15/15 Vaporeon.I enjoy reading all your solo stories travelers! I can't wait for Niantic to change the raid pool so we get to try different teams and challenge our selves in this challengless meta. Travel Safe. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wNm0qK
"I've been struggling with soloing Vaporeon(Hydro Pump) for weeks and today I finally made it" "I've been struggling with soloing Vaporeon(Hydro Pump) for weeks and today I finally made it" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.