"Making Potions rewards for lower-level raids only."

#PokemonGO: Seems like an odd suggestion. BUT, I have an idea as to how Niantic can kind of balance their raid rewards.Currently, I am seeing two problems:There is little/no incentive in doing a level 1-2 raid unless you're still looking to complete your Pokedex. You get five revive and a Golden Razz for roughly about a minute of fighting. You might have one or two Pokémon die in a level-2 raid, but a level 1 you shouldn't lose anybody.The rewards-pool for level 3-5 raids has been flooded with potions, which can be obtained by spinning Pokestops, at the cost of unique rewards such as TMs, Golden Razz, and Rare Candy.My thought: Let people earn potions in the lower-tier raids only and remove potions from the rewards pool for higher-tier raids. This gives people incentive to continue to do level 1-2 raids and gives us our rewards back for the higher/legendary raids! People doing all levels of raids is ideally what Niantic wants, and this can be a way for them to somewhat bridge the gap.I realize this idea isn't perfect, but I'm interested in what this group thinks about this. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wncGcN
"Making Potions rewards for lower-level raids only."
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
11:59
Rating:


No comments