Ads Top

"Please help.. I don't know where else to go"


I am looking for help. I bought a gameboy color and Pokémon Red over 20 years ago. I played and beat the game with my son. We spent hours together and a lot of the best time I spent with my sons short lived life was when we played that game. We renamed the monsters and had a lot of fun and we actually (mostly him) beat the game together! Soon after my son passed away.For a while now, I've been grabbing the gameboy whenever I miss him and just play with him again. It sounds stupid, and even more stupid when I add that I'm a 47 year old man.Today I turned on the gameboy and everything seemed to be working fine, but the save was gone. I don't think I'm stupid enough to delete it. It is just gone. Is there anyway I can retrieve a the lost save file? Is this common?I already posted this in the gaming forum. But I didn't receive the help I need. They were saying it was something to do with the cartridge battery?Someone please help... via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fWSpEf
"Please help.. I don't know where else to go" "Please help.. I don't know where else to go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.