Ads Top

"[Story] Remember to be nice with everyone."


#PokemonGO: Hi Reddit fam,I'm here to tell you a story, but I hope that this story will help you to learn something.I was reading my local raid chat when a player join into the chat.After several minutes, this player asked if any raids was going on.I answered him that a few raids was active, but not enough people for do them.He continued to asking if someone was at this or at that raid.So, basically he was spamming in our chat.The administrator told him to write only a message or two, instead of six or seven.After that he undestand how to post a message without spamming.I reopen the chat when I was having my lunch, and someone was harassing this player, just because he was asking for support, and no one stopped him.I saw that a nearby raid was happening, so I decided to do it.I reach the gym and found a couple of players, but I didn't realized that I left my powerbank in my car so I couldn't do the raid. My phone has 5% battery.I was about to leave the raid and go back to work when someone arrived at the raid.He asked if he was in time.No one answered to him, I said: "Yes, they're waiting someone that can replace me. My phone battery is dead.".After a few words I undestand that he was the player that was spamming in the chat this morning.He was a 12 years old child.I was shocked and felt a little bit sad about what happened to him just 30 minutes before.After they completed the raid he said: "That'd be my first Lugia, if I can catch him.".He throw away 5 of his 10 balls and after that he said: "Someone is good here?".I said him that I caught 13 Lugia on 16.He asked me to catch Lugia for him and I did it before the last ball.He was so happy that he decided to give to his Lugia my name.I felt satisfied.Don't be rude with other people, especially if you don't know who that person is.Instead of harrassing people that you don't know, help them to understand that what they're doing is not allowed and told them how to do it in the right way.And remember, it's only a game and, probably, most of us are old enough to understand that.Even if you're level 40 and someone just started to play, be nice with him. Don't say: "Oh, he's only level 15. How can he help us in the raid?".A player at level 15 is better than an empty slot.P.S.:That Lugia was 2050, like one of mine that ran away :') via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wMKbF5
"[Story] Remember to be nice with everyone." "[Story] Remember to be nice with everyone." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.