Ads Top

"What's your favorite thing about the Hoenn region?"


My last post about Johto (my favorite region) was moderately successful and I'm kinda bored so I was wondering what was everyone's favorite thing about the Hoenn region, which is probably my 2nd favorite. For me it's gotta be that route (idk the number) between Mauville and Fortree. That is an incredible route. Probably the best in any game. Another favorite of mine is if you go north from rustboro and surf behind meteor falls there is an area with a bunch of different secret base locations. On my emerald version I had that area filled up with secret bases which wasn't easy because that was before online based. You actually had to mix records with people.Hoenn also probably has the best all around starters. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fIQmTV
"What's your favorite thing about the Hoenn region?" "What's your favorite thing about the Hoenn region?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.