Ads Top

"Auto team algorithm seems to have been changed - Blissey is no longer suggested."


#PokemonGO: So yesterday I posted some experiments I have done with the auto team (you might have missed it because Reddit's spam filter decided not to make it visible and later a mod probably noticed it and decided it is worth seeing).One Pokemon however was the outlier, in my mind - Blissey.I haven't had Blissey or Chansey alive since I started raiding with a group and for some reason I didn't even think to test her out before making my post. Yesterday after I have made the post I revived Blissey and planned on testing out where it would put her in the auto team, which based on my previous results, it shouldn't put her at all but I wasn't entirely sure because I didn't know Niantic would change the algorithm.I have done 4 Entei raids and fought about 5 gyms multiple times. Not even once did the auto team suggest Blissey. Couple of the comments on that post also mentioned not seeing Blissey in auto team.You can safely revive your Blissey. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2xlv0Ue
"Auto team algorithm seems to have been changed - Blissey is no longer suggested." "Auto team algorithm seems to have been changed - Blissey is no longer suggested." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.