Ads Top

"[Bug] Raid battle lobby not auto-refreshing after 0.73.1 update"


#PokemonGO: Also title says, I've been experiencing this strange thing where people that join up in a raid boss lobby after myself are not showing upI need to first exit the raid lobby, check the number of people inside, re-enter, and then they show up, tested by entering a lobby with our existing people, exiting, coming back in and seeing the same names again, along with the new onesAt times, I take a gamble and enter the boss raid 'alone' if I'm the first one in the raid lobby, and then 12 others will pop up behind me in say, a Suicune raid during the battle itselfIs it just me? Or has anybody else experienced this? The 0.73.1 update is acting as a double edged sword for myself at the moment due to thisThe device I'm using as a primary is a Xiaomi Mi Max 2 at the momentEdit: Add - If possible, please do add the device model and OS+version you're using. It'll help gather data more easily :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2etoW0n
"[Bug] Raid battle lobby not auto-refreshing after 0.73.1 update" "[Bug] Raid battle lobby not auto-refreshing after 0.73.1 update" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.