Ads Top

"[Discussion] Why do you continue to play Pokemon Go? ...No seriously, why?"


#PokemonGO: With all the recent complaints about the bugs in the game, ex raids, legendaries, etc. I'm curious to know why some of you continue to play. I quit playing everyday in July, and now I only check it now and then only to be disappointed but not surprised to see sentret and pidgey.For me, I realized a while ago that playing the game everyday became more of a habit and a chore than playing because I really enjoyed the game. I would open the game to keep my streak up and hatch eggs while I walked my dog, but I wasn't catch a lot of mons or looking forward to.. anything really.So what motivates you to keep playing? Or were you like me and it became a habit to play. I'm curious to know.I personally have no intentions of picking the game up again and playing religiously like I used to. I don't have legendaries because there aren't enough people in my town to get together and battle. Not that I would go out of my way to find them anyway.. It seems like too much effort, just so the system can bug out anyway.TL;DR: why do you keep playing Pokemon Go? let's have a discussion. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2xQom7V
"[Discussion] Why do you continue to play Pokemon Go? ...No seriously, why?" "[Discussion] Why do you continue to play Pokemon Go? ...No seriously, why?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.