Ads Top

""Easy" T3 solo raids with level-30 attackers: 4 out of 12 done"


#PokemonGO: TL;DR: analysis of successful solo WP Vaporeon, CC Machamp, DP Machamp and FB Gengar raids with L30 attackers, and plans for Arcanine and other Vaporeon/Machamp/Gengar movesets.Hi, here's the spreadsheet guy again.Here is an analysis of my solo attempts at "easy" level-3 raids (Machamp, Arcanine, Gengar, Vaporeon), when possible using only level-30 attackers or below.My mid-term goal is to solo all 12 raid boss / charge move combinations using Pokémon theoretically available to any level-29 player.VAPOREONWater Pulse: this was my very first successful T3 solo raid.Winning team:1) CP2441 BS/Solar Exeggutor (L30)2) CP2365 BS/Solar Exeggutor (L29)3) CP2321 TS/Tb Jolteon (L30)4) CP2315 TS/Tb Jolteon (L30)5) CP2206 TS/Tb Jolteon (L30)6) CP2426 Co/Seed Exeggutor (L30)No dodging, finished with 7 seconds left.Hydro Pump: failed twice, mostly due to timeout on the 5th or 6th attacker.I basically used the same team as against Water Pulse, although the last Exeggutor was TMed to Solar Beam (which helped me to solo Machamp). I also replaced it with a level-25 Zapdos but without success.I think the main reason for my failures was that no Exeggutor was able to use the second Solar Beam before being killed by the second Hydro Pump. Therefore all the Exeggutor were too slow and all the Jolteon were too squishy (and the Zapdos too, being level 25).Therefore my plan is to power up 2 Zapdos (or 1 Zapdos and 1 Raikou depending on when Raikou comes) to level 30 to replace 2 Exeggutor or 1 Exeggutor and 1 Jolteon.Aqua Tail: not tried (or better: tried once with 5 minutes remaining, and defeated by a "Network Error" that wiped away 40 seconds of my attacks.I'm not much worried about Aqua Tail because it should charge the energy bar quite continuously unlike Hydro Pump, so 2 Solar Beam per Exeggutor should be possible.MACHAMPClose Combat: that was very easy, I did it on the first try with 10 seconds left but with a very sub-optimal team.Winning team:1) CP1843 PC/DG legacy Alakazam (L23)2) CP2526 Co/Pb Espeon (L30)3) CP2462 Co/Pb Espeon (L29)4) CP2331 Co/Ps Espeon (L28.5)5) CP3069 DT/Hu Dragonite (L31)6) CP2426 Co/Solar legacy Exeggutor (L30)Dynamic Punch: after failing with the above team (Machamp killed it all and the 16 seconds to rejoin made me time out), I analyzed my DPS/TDO performance with my spreadsheet and with Pokébattler, I evolved my first Future Sight Espeon and I came out with the followingWinning team:1) CP2313 Co/FS Espeon (L30, 0 Attack IV!)2) CP2547 Co/Pb Espeon (L30)3) CP2526 Co/Pb Espeon (L30)4) CP2426 Co/Solar legacy Exeggutor (L30)5) CP3069 DT/Hu Dragonite (L31)6) CP2852 ES/FS Lugia (L28)No dodging, won with 14 seconds on the clock.Machamp had Bullet Punch / Dynamic Punch. I just spammed attacks without even trying to dodge. The first Espeon only used 1 Future Sight (but it hurt Machamp a lot), while the Psybeam ones could use 3 or 4 each. I was on the Exeggutor when Machamp's HP went into the yellow at 93 seconds remaining.At the end Lugia had around 1/3 of its HP remaining. It tanked 3 or 4 Dynamic Punches, which helped it charge Future Sight faster.Heavy Slam: never encountered until now. I think the Dynamic Punch team should work, except that maybe Lugia needs to be powered up to L30 like everything else in order to avoid fainting prematurely. I might even need to swap the Exeggutor with my newly evolved and TMed DT/O Dragonite.GENGARFocus Blast: I didn't expect it to be so easy, but it was. It had Sucker Punch and Focus Blast, probably the easiest Gengar for a Machamp soloer.When I saw the autoselector had picked 3 Lugia and 2 Mr.Mime (!) I decided to go all Psychic except for an initial Tyranitar.Winning team (sorry, forgot to screenshot the Tyranitar):1) Bi/SE Tyranitar, CP3085, L302) Co/FS Espeon, CP2313, L30 (0 Attack IV)3) Co/Pb Espeon, CP2526, L304 or 5) Co/Pb Espeon, CP2506, L29.55 or 4) Co/SB Alakazam, CP2364, L29 <--- that dealt a ton of damage!6) ES/FS Lugia, CP2852, L28I dodged a single Focus Blast, with my Alakazam. Everything else without dodging. Yellow by 93s, red around 54s.Maybe I swapped 4) and 5), not sure.Sludge Bomb: it should be the next easiest, although much harder than Focus Blast. I will use my freshly TMed SP/Ball Gengar and probably 2 Tyranitar, 1 Alakazam and 1 Espeon. I plan to anchor with a MS/EQ Rhydon.Shadow Ball: never encountered, but I'll probably need to fully power up (at least to level 30) my second Tyranitar and 3 Houndoom (which are anyway good investments for Mewtwo). I plan to anchor with a Li/EQ Snorlax.ARCANINECrunch: never encountered.Wild Charge: failed once, timed out on my 6th attacker with Arcanine's HP almost invisible. All L30 attackers (RT/anything Golem, 2 WG/HP Vaporeon, as 6th attacker tried MS/EQ Rhydon and Bu/WP Kingler).Fire Blast: failed twice, timed out on my 4th or 5th attacker with ~7% of Arcanine's HP left. Fire Blast is probably the hardest charge move because it just kills the attacker (mostly Golem and Vaporeon with single-bar charge moves) without recharging the energy bar continuously.My plan for Arcanine is to wait for my new phone, hoping it's not as laggy as the current one, and hoping a future update fixes the rubberbanding of the energy bar, which stole me precious seconds.Plan B is to break the L30 rule and power up my RT/SE Golem to L34 (breakpoint for Rock Throw). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wpNFJM
""Easy" T3 solo raids with level-30 attackers: 4 out of 12 done" ""Easy" T3 solo raids with level-30 attackers: 4 out of 12 done" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.