Ads Top

"[GLITCH] Exclusive Mewtwo raid error (Unable to re catch) Details inside"


#PokemonGO: So to begin tonight was really fun (S/Os to the Tucson, AZ raid group!!)So the raid started out normal we split into groups and I was a mystic group of about 9 people. We beat it pretty easily and got our rewards. I then got the the catch screen the first few balls I threw normal and he escaped. 5th ball out of 10 I throw it (curve great) and the spinning pokeball appears then I'm brought out to the overworld map. I click the gym and attempt my last 4 balls I try to feed berry and get an error (I believe it was error 26) and the berry would not register. I think "Ok, Ill restart my app and retry the catch". I restart my phone and log in. I'm brought to the raid lobby screen (NO catch screen) and begin to panic lol. It didnt waste my pass so I decided to join a late group and attempt the battle but I errored out after every time the battle started. I looked at my journal and showed that I received rewards but no "Mewtwo Fled" or "Mewtwo caught". Ended up leaving without any attempts to catch it.. I'm a little salty lolHas anyone else had this issue tonight? please LMK and YES I have submitted a report with this screen shot.EDIT: Screen shots - http://ift.tt/2wE1jhi via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ytQNqd
"[GLITCH] Exclusive Mewtwo raid error (Unable to re catch) Details inside" "[GLITCH] Exclusive Mewtwo raid error (Unable to re catch) Details inside" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.