Ads Top

"Most satisfying pokemon to raise?"


Hey all! What pokemon that you raised gave you the greatest sense of accomplishment when you were training it up? For me, it was my 6th gen Blastoise - this was my first generation where I gave competitive strategies a shot and really dug into the numbers, and since my original starter was Squirtle I decided to make Blastoise the cornerstone of my new team. Resent i dunno how many times until I got a good nature, did the Super training, then with Sun/Moon I bottlecapped him and adjusted his moves and took like 50 swings at the Battle Tree before finally beating Red and getting his Mega Stone. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2x8rLNe
"Most satisfying pokemon to raise?" "Most satisfying pokemon to raise?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.