Ads Top

"Pokemon Go is turning into a gacha game"


#PokemonGO: I love Pokemon. I love exercise. I love Pokemon Go. But I literally HATE how he is turning into a money-grab game. It's literally a gacha game now.A gacha game is a game with the same system as Dokkan Battle. Basically, you pay for special ressources to use them and try to get a character. You have something like 0,5% or maybe even less to get the one you want. The character you can get is constantly rolling out, so theres a lot of P2P players who want to get them all and spend money to have more chances to get the one they want.Here in Pokemon Go, you now have to pay for a raid pass (okay you have one free daily pass) to try to catch a Pokemon. You have to be lucky to get him because the odds aren't with you. Some Pokemon are rolling out with others so you can try to get them later.That is EXACTLY the same thing. Pokemon Go is NOT a walking-exercising game again. It's just a money-grab. I thought the game would become great again when they started to give us small but appreciated events as the Solstice event. Then raids were implemented and all went boring!!!It looks like Niantic wants the game to be about raids only, as the only way to get Legendaries are by raiding and trying to catch them. That's sad. I think I'll just stop playing even if I want to continue... I dont know if I'm leaving or not atm but if I do, then I'm going to miss this game, honestly.Hear me, Niantic. u/NianticGeorge u/NianticIndigo NOTHING is better than hunting Pokemon in the wild. Turning the game into a money-grab is not the solution. You'll lose A LOT of players over the winter and cold days if you don't realize how bad you're dealing with this game. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2xcVSEx
"Pokemon Go is turning into a gacha game" "Pokemon Go is turning into a gacha game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.