Ads Top

"[Question] I've been in a gym for 75d 9h and 53m and still don't have the 1000 hour Defend Badge..."


#PokemonGO: Title says it all - I've been in a gym for 75d 9h and 53m and am only at 474/1000 hours for the defend a gym badge.I don't care all that much, but my buddy who has been in the same gym for the same amount of time has 3200 hours of defending so just wondering if there is a known glitch?Anyone have any insight on this - thanks!EDIT - Seriously, why on earth would someone take the time to downvote an honest question? I truly don't get this community... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2xfNkye
"[Question] I've been in a gym for 75d 9h and 53m and still don't have the 1000 hour Defend Badge..." "[Question] I've been in a gym for 75d 9h and 53m and still don't have the 1000 hour Defend Badge..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.