Ads Top

"What do you NOT want to see in USUM"


I know I might get some hate for this but, I'm gonna have to say Lille. I liked her the first time but, since these game are alternate stories and she was a big part of the last games story I'd wanna see something different. Although that part of the trailer where an ultra wormhole pops up with Hau and Lusamine looks Identical, I'll keep my hopes up and say something else comes out of it... via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2h8Gr7n
"What do you NOT want to see in USUM" "What do you NOT want to see in USUM" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.