"[Complaint] I have submitted irrefutable photo evidence of a user running four accounts and spoofing apps for 30 days now. Still not banned."

#PokemonGO: There is a local user who dominates our town with his 4 accounts, plus we suspect bots. Every single gym even remotely near our town is either Valor or Instinct and every one of them has him in them. They rotate twice a day, with him kicking his Valor accounts out with his Instinct and vice versa. If you take out his gym he takes it back very quickly. Often too quick for you to get a single coin. Do it a lot and you could find yourself blacklisted from local raids. If you're Valor or Instinct you can slot something in his gyms just fine. If you're Mystic you may as well just quit.How this happens is that he is the lead moderator of the local Facebook, and the other moderators are all friends and family of his. They also cheat, but this guy is the worst.Anyways, on to the evidence. I have taken a number of photographs of this person simultaneously fighting a raid with four phones at once. All four clearly have the spoofer software app installed and this is clear from the screenshots. What is also clear is his user name on 3 of the 4 phones.I have been submitting these pictures every single day for a month as of today, along with details of his activities and screenshots of him blacklisting people from the game on the local Facebook from his personal Facebook account (which has his picture)It has been 30 days now and he is still doing it. This guy and his friends declare total war on anyone who remotely pisses them off, which is anything from taking a gym from him or not using the correct raid counters in a raid. If someone dares use something "stupid" like a Blissey he will go from person to person and stare at their screen to see who it is, and then rather than give them advice he will publicly berate and humiliate them. If they happen to catch the raid boss after it then you never hear the end of it. How you have a charrity legendary, how you needed "elite players" to carry them. Talk back or tell them to shove it and you can kiss raiding good bye. Soon as they're mad at you you can't get into gyms, you can't get into raids, and you're kicked from the Facebook group. They have literally turned it into something resembling high school, and they're all grown adults...I made a new Reddit account to post this, because while I don't care if he figures out that I'm talking about him, my Reddit account and my Pokemon go account have the same name and I would rather not get permanently locked out of raiding or gyms because this guy gets free reign over the entire town.Has anyone had any success getting someone like this banned? I feel like the only way I could include more evidence would be if I were to film him confessing and hand deliver it to Niantics offices personally and even then I don't have high hopes. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2y2HW0I
"[Complaint] I have submitted irrefutable photo evidence of a user running four accounts and spoofing apps for 30 days now. Still not banned."
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
19:05
Rating:


No comments