Ads Top

"How much better are the level 3 raid rewards compared to the level 2 raid reward if your soloing to get more rare candy and or TM drops?"


#PokemonGO: I really could use more rare candy for my Mewtwo and Lugia both are really great IV's and I have over 50k stardust to possibly finish powering up my current Mewtwo at over 3,450cp.Should I be doing level 2 raids because I know I can easily beat them or should invest in some Pokemon counters for level 3 raids so I can go for the Gengars, Machamps, etc.? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fOyiEI
"How much better are the level 3 raid rewards compared to the level 2 raid reward if your soloing to get more rare candy and or TM drops?" "How much better are the level 3 raid rewards compared to the level 2 raid reward if your soloing to get more rare candy and or TM drops?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.