"I have a dream: the game we want"

#PokemonGO: I just woke up and i reach for my mobile. The first thing I always do is turn on connection and GPS. I open PoGo and immediately see a new intro screen, it changes every week now! Wow, 5 notification! The first one is from Niantic, soon there will be a new event, cool. The second one is a trade request my Friend Marco sent me, later today I will meet him and trade my Kangashkan with his Corsola. The third one is an invitation to a Raid sent by my friend Mario, at 18.00 pm today he set up a raid at the town hall, there is the list of all the partecipants too, cool. The forth one is a challenge from USA, a 3v3 fight...cool, later I will check this. The last notification is from Niantic Again, remembering me how many days I've spun pokestop, caught pokemon and all the usual stuff.Time to hit the road, I'm lucky and I've got a pokestop near home, I head straight there. My PoGo plus starts flashing blue, I push the button and let him spin the stop. Meanwhile I noticed a nice Charmander around, the arrow points north, I walk those 200 meters and it suddenly pops up. It has 35 hp, better use one of my weakest pokemon to weaken him. Then a sudden flash, I just take out my umbreon with false swipes. I keep hitting him, while he hits me, then finally drop a ball on him, nice and curve ball, got it. Immediately I check his level and IV, he is 94%, great, I will use it to fight some gym and some random critter to earn him xp and I'll have a nice 'Zard. I head to work by car, the PoGo Plus buzzes and flashes sometimes, later I will check what I caught and how many items I got from the stops. I definitely need to heal that Charmander. I'm at work, bored, time to set up a temporary pokestop, as the break is coming and other colleagues want to catch with me. I set the stop that lasts 5 minutes, and catch some 'mons with them, spinning once. Time to go back to work. Nice, I just got out and I'm heading to the raid organized by Mario, Marco will be there too. I meet him before the raid, trade quickly our pokemon, and we're ready for the raid. I heal all the pokemon and we're in. Today we try to catch a clone of Mario's Dragonite, it will be a tough opponent. We check all the player on Mario's invitation list, all of them are present except for Andrea that told us he's busy.My opener pokemon is Charmander, but I quickly switch him for my level 80 Articuno. The battle is hard, but we manage to defeat the dragon and go to the catch phase. Some of us catch the monster , some don't, I'm lucky this time, another Dragonite for my collection. Ok, now it's time to buzz the challenger from the USA, I send him an automated notification and after 3 minutes he answer. I prepare all my strongest pokemon and battle him. I'm not so lucky this time,as he defeats me. At least I got some random items and some xp for my pokemon. And thanks to them, my charmander is ready to be evolved. I don't really miss the time when you had to use candy to evolve pokemon. Time to take a walk with my girlfriend, always with the PoGo Plus in my hand catching mons and spinning stops. We are heading home, but before we notice that someone used a special modifier for the stop close home and it is now a nursery!Me and my GF leave there one pokemon each, let's see if tomorrow we will have some eggs!This is my dream, a dream I don't accept to be impossible. You know why? Because 15 years ago I dreamed I could connect my gameboy and my phone and go around catching pokemon. It was a dream...that became true. It will happen again, maybeedit: minor text fix via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wzVMnM
"I have a dream: the game we want"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
19:05
Rating:


No comments