"I solo'd HP Vaporeon with 6 s left but Time is up appeared!"

#PokemonGO: Hi travellers, this morning I tried to solo for the n-time a Vaporeon. I used the ClockSync trick, so the raid starded at 180s.At the third try, I fired off one SolB with the last poke, Venusaur, that KOed the boss with 6s to spare, but, instead of the shrinking animation, at the top left corner the white ball started to spin, the vape stopped to hit me (while I kept to hit him), the time went to zero and after several second the white screen with the infamous Time is up appeared.Now, do you have any idea of what gone wrong?It was the SolB?! Should I use SolB avoiding to faint the boss and then finish him of with few VW to prevent this Niantic feature?Sadly this is the second time that happen, the first time I started with 177s on the clock and the boss was KO with 1/2 s to spare, so it was OK I thought, but this time it was 180s left with 6 s left, which is a HUGE difference, I'm very upset but I won't give up anyway ;)Nice note:I use pokebattler to figure out which are the best poke to use, the simulation shows me that I need ~174s to defeat Vape which is coerent with the real life attempt, this shows that pokebattler is a very useful tool.I wanna also thank those who helped me to better understanding how to do a raid in this post, thank you very much, if it had been for this issue I wrote a totally different post.If you were wondering my lineup was Jolteon, Eggy, Jolteon, Eggy, Victreebel, Venusaur and No dodging strategy was adopted, the complete info are in the post above.Thank for the attention, hopefully someone will give me the answer to avoid this, a part of the obvius use Raikou or the other bird, because my team is enough and I wanna do it without legendaries. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ynS7O7
"I solo'd HP Vaporeon with 6 s left but Time is up appeared!"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
23:55
Rating:


No comments