Ads Top

"I think it is time for... Alolan Smeargle"


I saw that Mina has a trial and it immediately made me think of Smeargle. I think this is a great opportunity to give us a few new typing's for Smeargle. Poison for Oil based, Water for water-color, Fire for wood-burning, and Rock for chalk. These would include new abilities as well as their typing and cool new looks.Thoughts? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gOghuh
"I think it is time for... Alolan Smeargle" "I think it is time for... Alolan Smeargle" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.