Ads Top

"Remember when the prospect of walking 10K seemed daunting?"


#PokemonGO: (Obviously, this post will not apply to many of you, but for those of us who never got enough exercise, Pokemon Go is a life changer.) This morning, when I saw that my buddy Geodude had 35 candies, my first thought was, "Hey, I'm only 90K from another Golem." Ninety kilometers! A year or so ago, I wouldn't have dreamed that this would seem like an easy goal. I remember the first time I got a 10K egg. I figured it would take forever to hatch it. Now, I often walk 8K or more while spinning stops after work, and more than 10K on a day off, instead of plunking down in front of a console to play games. This is a good thing. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2i0pPm4
"Remember when the prospect of walking 10K seemed daunting?" "Remember when the prospect of walking 10K seemed daunting?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.