Ads Top

"Today I got a text from my partner “pokemon go just saved my life”"


#PokemonGO: My partner was driving to work, stopped at a set of traffic lights, grabbed the pokestop, egg hatched as the light turned green my partner quickly tapped on the egg then put her phone down and started accelerating to go through the intersection a couple of seconds delayed due to getting the egg. As she started accelerating to go through the intersection a truck decided to run the red light if my girlfriend had accelerated as soon as the light turned green she would have been T-Boned and might not even be here right now and I wouldn’t be here writing this telling you how much I appreciate this game right now. Normally I would tell her off for playing while driving. I think this time there is an exception Thankfully there were no other cars around to cause an accident and thankfully my partner decided to open Pokémon go at that set of traffic lights. So in this case pogo saved a life today,I do not think it’s good to play while driving but in this case I am relieved.Everyone be safe out there! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wK93dJ
"Today I got a text from my partner “pokemon go just saved my life”" "Today I got a text from my partner “pokemon go just saved my life”" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.