Ads Top

"Vanishing nearby"


#PokemonGO: I have been struggling with my nearby constantly vanishing and only showing the white background. At the same time all The Pokemon disappear as well and I cannot tap on them but I know they are there as my go+ attempts to catch them. Sometimes the nearby will come back after a few seconds but most times I have to restart my app to see what’s around me.Has anybody else struggled with this before or know a fix? Thanks in advance! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2isnLUo
"Vanishing nearby" "Vanishing nearby" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.