Ads Top

"[Idea] Ways in which I think this game could be better monetized, which players would enjoy as well"


#PokemonGO: Vanity items. People chase the hell out of pikcahus and pichus with special hats, and other products (e.g. Star Wars The Old Republic) seem to nearly entirely fund themselves on the vanity purchases which don't affect gameplay. Let us put an eyepatch on our chansey, let us put a bow on our pikachu. Just sell the item as something which some pokemon can wear, and let external sites deal with listing which ones. Put it in a secondary tab or the end of the bag which doesn't count towards storage.Cheaper pokeballs. I regularly run out of pokeballs due to location, and have very occasionally bought balls for events. However I am quite sure that if I could get 100 for $2 I would do it far too regularly, calling it my gym fee. There's a point where it's just comfortable to cross over into spending money. $4.6 is too much, $2 is easy to do far more than I probably should.A solo legendary raid option. I can't really do legendary raids without a car and without even being able to see any gyms from my house. Occasionally I do huge walks, mostly during events, which take me to where a lot of stops and gyms are, usually 3-5 hours at least. If I could raid during these walks, I'd probably have done it every month per legendary and hit up many raids per day since it's the only time I can, which would have necessitated buying passes. It seems like you could just set a minimum difficulty per raid tier, quite a difficult solo at say level 30 for tier 5, then scale it up per extra person and their level/pokemon who joins, making it always better to have more, but doable by yourself if you're strategic about it, just like tier 3, which is precisely what's just brought me back to the game after finishing my non-raid/non-regional dex. These long term strategic goals are fantastic draws. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2h5Oouf
"[Idea] Ways in which I think this game could be better monetized, which players would enjoy as well" "[Idea] Ways in which I think this game could be better monetized, which players would enjoy as well" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.