Ads Top

"[Complaint] Does anyone else feel handicapped on Team Instinct?"


#PokemonGO: Don't get me wrong, I used to like being on the meme squad but since mostly all my friends have quit and a lot of people left since launch I feel that I've been playing on hard mode. Every raid I go to its either me or one other yellow which means I only get 6 tries compared to my only other friend that plays (Team Valor) who gets 12-14. Does anyone else feel this is a little unfair for someone who made their team choice at level 5?TLDR: I'm a complainer. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2BzKztS
"[Complaint] Does anyone else feel handicapped on Team Instinct?" "[Complaint] Does anyone else feel handicapped on Team Instinct?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.