Ads Top

"[Complaint] What Is Going On With EX Raids?"


#PokemonGO: So it’s now two weeks in a row of no EX Raid invites.I cannot believe how badly Niantic has handled EX Raids over the past two weeks (let alone overall). No blog post, no invites, not even a tweet.All they say is “keep raiding to increase your chances”. Well Niantic you actually have to send out invites for this to take effect.As it’s the holiday season I have spent and I know a lot of other people have also spent a huge amount of time targeting Gyms in parks, known EX Raid gyms and if your country has them Sponsored Gyms.For me I probably increased my raiding to around 5-10 a day and many others in our local community did the same.It now seems all this work has gone to waste.I am tempted to contact to Apple to request my money back because this is just ridiculous you cannot tell us to to keep raiding and leveling gyms to increase our chances and then do absolutely nothing with no contact what so ever.I really thought Niantic had turned the corner over the past few months with regular updates and contact, but this EX Raid debacle has gone on too long and keeps hurting the community. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2DClBGR
"[Complaint] What Is Going On With EX Raids?" "[Complaint] What Is Going On With EX Raids?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.