Ads Top

"Feeling down and want to share a moment"


I'm 24 and have been playing Pokémon my whole life. It's one of the things that has always kept me going. My favorite generation is gen II because it was released when I was old enough to fully immerse myself into the world of Pokémon. A lot of the memories in my past have been overshadowed by negativity. However, tonight I was going through some tunes from that generation, and the theme from the national park outside goldenrod city made me break down in tears. I remember the first time i heard the song. I was sitting on top of my bathroom counter (for hours) with my see-through purple game boy. My totodile had just evolved into croconaw. I attempted the bug catching contest and probably lost, but I was so happy. I'd give anything to go back to that moment and be a kid and explore the unknown world of Johto. It's amazing how much these worlds can offer a sanctuary for us when we need them to. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2kBxhlo
"Feeling down and want to share a moment" "Feeling down and want to share a moment" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.