Ads Top

"Hariyama vs Ursaring?"


#PokemonGO: I know Machamps are currently the best Fighting pokemon but my girlfriend has been having a difficult time finding one (or many) with good IV. (Explanation: we play during the night so no raids and we're kindy picky with IV; 90+ at least.)Machops are still very, very rare around my place while Makuhitas and Teddiursas are everywhere.Recently, we tried to duo a Lapras. I have my fighting army but realized my girlfriend has, um, 1 maxed Poliwrath. We managed to get the Lapras to red HP (I'm level 40 and she's level 36 by the way) but I was thinking, maybe if she has better Fighting types, we may have been able to defeat it. The weather boosted fighting types at that time.So, back to Makuhitas and Teddiursas, which would deal a higher DPS? Would it be a maxed Hariyama or a maxed Ursaring (with fight moves)? Obviously Hariyama has STAB but Ursarings still has the higher attack so I don't know.I'm sure Poliwraths are good but compared to Ursaring and Hariyama, he's got lower Attack stat.EDIT; thanks guys. My question is now answered. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2zpKdjL
"Hariyama vs Ursaring?" "Hariyama vs Ursaring?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.