Ads Top

"I made a spreadsheet, where you can track the Pokemon that evolve from Gen 1, 2 and 3 into Gen 4 Pokemon + added Pokemon that get baby forms in Gen 4"


#PokemonGO: Hello fellow Travelers, I made this Spreadsheet in order to track my own candy and IV requirements for gen 4 evolutions (never too early to start lol) and I decided to share it with you guys as well. Please let me know if I can improve it in any way or if I added incorrect information, looking forward to your input.Preview LinkCopy LinkIf you don't have Google Drive, but still wish to have this document, please PM me and I'll send you an Excel version. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2DgFaVl
"I made a spreadsheet, where you can track the Pokemon that evolve from Gen 1, 2 and 3 into Gen 4 Pokemon + added Pokemon that get baby forms in Gen 4" "I made a spreadsheet, where you can track the Pokemon that evolve from Gen 1, 2 and 3 into Gen 4 Pokemon + added Pokemon that get baby forms in Gen 4" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.