Ads Top

"Is there a chance of Niantic making a decline button on EX raid passes? [ Social Anxiety discussion ]"


#PokemonGO: I have social anxiety. It’s something that developed when I was in elementary school. When it’s triggered, I get overwhelmed and need to walk away and breathe. There’s been cases where I start crying.My boyfriend is very helpful and understanding of my case. He is also very social and can keep any kind of attention away from me. He also holds my hand when he notices me getting overwhelmed and will go with me if I need space.We have been playing Pokémon GO for about a year together. And we do raids.We like the game. We typically stay away from the legendary raids because I can easily get overwhelmed when there’s a large group with loud members. There was one case where a group started yelling at us because they started a lucky egg and we were having connectivity issues with the gym.There have also been rare cases where i felt very comfortable and safe with a smaller and understanding group and we both had a nice time raiding with them.My problem is I’ve received two EX raid passes ( one for the 18th and one for the 25th ) and my boyfriend hasn’t. We raided at the same locations and we are both level 35.Because of my disorder, I can’t handle the environment by myself.I also like sharing the experience with my boyfriend and would feel too guilty doing the raid without him. Mewtwo is one of his favorites.It’s just such a shame that I have two invitations that are going to waste. I feel bad that I’m taking the experience from someone who would be able to go. And there really isn’t anything I can do about it except express these disappointed feelings on here.I’m even a little nervous to post this. I just want to raise awareness of players with social anxiety who could possibly be in similar situations.Thank you for reading. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2k26oaS
"Is there a chance of Niantic making a decline button on EX raid passes? [ Social Anxiety discussion ]" "Is there a chance of Niantic making a decline button on EX raid passes? [ Social Anxiety discussion ]" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.