Ads Top

"My first battle party team appears at the very last in the lobby, are you also bothered by this?"


#PokemonGO: I realize that I can fix this by swapping my top and bottom teams so my bottom teams could appear first in the lobby but I was thinking it would make more sense if my first Battle Party Team appeared first in the lobby as well just after the "Recommended" team. Its not a major issue but it is enough to be bothered by it. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2AKO6Bt
"My first battle party team appears at the very last in the lobby, are you also bothered by this?" "My first battle party team appears at the very last in the lobby, are you also bothered by this?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.