Ads Top

"My thoughts on having armies of the same pokémon"


#PokemonGO: I saw that other post today about the guy (and the entire rest of the world) that invested over a year in building a Rhydon army only have them all rendered useless with just a few hours of going around catching Groudons.But I have this self-imposed rule since day one in which I don't allow myself to have more than one pokemon of each. Obviously this doesn't apply to trash-mon I gather for mass-evolving purposes. But for all the others, as soon as I get/evolve a better one, the other one goes off to meet the professor. So for me, having Groudon in the game only means he'll be number 1 on my ground team. Rhydon will still be there on the second slot.The reason why I do this is simply because I think having armies is not fun at all. There's something about going into a Tyranitar raid with 6 Machamps that bothers me profoundly.For example, this and this is what my pokemon box looks like.And this is my current standard team for Groudon raids. Now, is this team great? No. Probably not even good in most people's opinions but it's the way I like to do things. I realize this probably makes me the weakest trainer of my level but it's the only way I think it's fun to play. That makes each of my pokemon somewhat special.This is not meant to be criticism on people that have armies. Probably 99% of players have them and it's not even close to being against the rules. And as far as I'm concerned, the game even encourages us to have armies, especially since it's so easy to have access to several strong pokemon through raids.I was just wondering if anyone else does this too. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2Bk7LJB
"My thoughts on having armies of the same pokémon" "My thoughts on having armies of the same pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.