Ads Top

"Now that level 5 players can obtain 2.2k CP Pokémon right off the bat, don't we think it's about time to update (strengthen) the gyms?"


#PokemonGO: Let's face it the current gym system discourages competition, enjoyment, and it needs to be changed to be more defensive. For clarification I'm only talking about battling/defending gyms feature only. Keep the raids as is although I question some raid pokemon choices.Defensive pokemon are no longer relevant as their CP will just decrease overtime and in fact defensive pokemon are discouraged from being entered into the gyms with such high HP and lower rates of healing items. I really wish I could power up my 98% IV snorlax but what's the point if he is useless in raids AND defending in gyms?Now that Pokemon Go has balanced the playing field for literally everyone I think we need to eliminate the CP decrease in gyms and allow more pokemon to be added to the gyms. IMO I believe that number should be 8 pokemon.On a side note, when will I be able to achieve a gold medal in training gyms? I'm only 50 training sessions away and there still has been no solution to this. I miss being able to fight friendly gyms to pass the time. Now I just spam a bunch of berries in 30 seconds and it's over.Make Pokémon Go competitive and defensive pokemon relevant again. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2yJx58D
"Now that level 5 players can obtain 2.2k CP Pokémon right off the bat, don't we think it's about time to update (strengthen) the gyms?" "Now that level 5 players can obtain 2.2k CP Pokémon right off the bat, don't we think it's about time to update (strengthen) the gyms?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.