Ads Top

"[Question] I just noticed something weird with Pokestops..."


#PokemonGO: I live in a town in New York State that is, for lack of a better description, sandwiched between several cities. The cities have a proliferation of Pokestops and Gyms, but the towns do not. In fact, the particular stretch of highway I work on has Pokestops that are as much as a half mile apart in places.Makes playing the game kind of an interesting prospect, but that's not the point of this post...I bring this up to frame the "something weird" of the title: Last night, and this morning, every Pokestop on the highway was lured.These are Pokestops in the middle of nowhere. They're not even near other Pokestops.But it gets weirder.Every one, every single one, was lured by a user with random letters and numbers as their names.I can provide screenshots if you require proof (but it will have to wait, as I am at work and will not have the time to figure out how to get them from my phone to here), but in the meantime, has anyone else seen this and does anyone know what the heck is going on???Thanks! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ChmjfW
"[Question] I just noticed something weird with Pokestops..." "[Question] I just noticed something weird with Pokestops..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.