Ads Top

"[Story] Karma is a bitch and I love her... EX Raid"


#PokemonGO: In my city is a Gym where you can get an EX Raid invitation and most of the trainers know this. I decided to only raid at this gym (F2P) and try to get the gym badge to gold. We took over the gym and defended it with golden razz berrys. After a few hours I have noticed that the gym is attacked again but someone else is feeding our defenders. But he fed all Pokémon except mine. After my Relaxo was kicked out he placed his Pokémon in the gym and they (or he) defended the gym for a very long time...I know this guy from our Valor Whatsapp-Group and he asked us to defend the gym etc. (This really pissed me off) Yesterday I got a message from a few guys saying they got an EX Raid Invitation and I noticed I got one too. But guess who didn't get one? That guy who "kicked" me out of the gym. BTW: His gym badge is gold...Well, Karma is a bitch. Thanks Karma! Don't be that guy... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ARhrdi
"[Story] Karma is a bitch and I love her... EX Raid" "[Story] Karma is a bitch and I love her... EX Raid" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.