Ads Top

"The Battle Agency Needs A bit of Work"


I swear, I'm around Grade 8 and I've never seen another trainer above Grade 0. It's getting pretty tough using under leveled Pokemon to get my rank up in the Battle Agency.Why couldn't it just find people that are around the same Grade as you. Why on earth does it only take people from the guest list? I know you can take people from the VIP list, but I have no VIPs because I've never encountered a guest with a decent Grade in the Battle Agency.Also, there is an offline version where you get two random allies, but because they're random it also makes it difficult to play. I feel like the point of the Battle Agency is to make people use Pokemon they wouldn't normally use, and it's fun. I enjoyed getting to Grade 5, but it's now an absolute nightmare.I'm not asking for a Grade 50 to boost me up by giving me a lvl100 Pokemon, I just want the game to give me random people with random Pokemon who are around my Grade so I at least have a fair chance.What does everyone else think? Any issues with the system on your end? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2BOATZ8
"The Battle Agency Needs A bit of Work" "The Battle Agency Needs A bit of Work" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.