Ads Top

"The King of Slack, and its place in the lineup"


#PokemonGO: Slaking, and the hype.I'm sure at some point we will get the official updates from Gamepress and other places, and I've seen from several places that it certainly didn't replace blissey as the best defender, but what I don't know is did he even make the lineup?If I'm dropping serious pokes in gyms, I usually put Blissey, snorlax, or chansey (in that order depending on what I have available and what's already in the gym).But what I'm wondering is, is a Slaking better than dropping a chansey? Chansey never hits hard at all, and his strong point is the time it takes. But I'm guessing slaking is about the same.Anyone powered one up or fought enough to guess? So far I haven't even seen one in a gym, and don't even close to have one myself. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2B4xOHP
"The King of Slack, and its place in the lineup" "The King of Slack, and its place in the lineup" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.