Ads Top

"Weather has completely changed the Meta."


#PokemonGO: In my region it is Clear weather 95% of the time. In fact only other weather I have seen is partially-cloudy and cloudy. This has lead to an abundance of ground, grass and fire Pokemon around me. Just today I caught a 1543 Rhyhorn and immediately evolved it to >3000 Rhydon. I have very few >3000 CP pokemon. Also my Exeggutors and Rhydons are doing much better than Raikous and Dragonites and TTars in Gym and Raids. I think this is has completely changed the meta at least in my location. Exeggutors, Rhydons and Ho-oh(solar-beam and fire-blast) are much more useful than before.Do you guys feel the same way? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2AXl7LA
"Weather has completely changed the Meta." "Weather has completely changed the Meta." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.