Ads Top

"What pokémon species would most likely be your starter?"


We all know how rare the starters of each region are, supposedly. We're probably not going to be as lucky as our in-game avatars who are given starters by a professor. So the question stands: What would most likely be your starter pokémon?I'm blessed with how my family ran a farm when I was younger, which definitely does increase the variety I can choose from. Although whether or not my family ran a farm, I feel that I would have still ended up with a Rockruff, Lillipup, or a Snubbull as one of my grandfathers used to be a dog breeder. Otherwise, Psyduck, Miltank, and Ponyta are not out of the picture. Given that I used to want to become an oceanographer as a kid and how my first pet was a goldfish, a Goldeen might have been my starter. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2CBfzWr
"What pokémon species would most likely be your starter?" "What pokémon species would most likely be your starter?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.