Ads Top

"Who's the worst pokemon on your team and why do you keep them around?"


It can be a pokemon that's just weak or a pokemon that has just hilariously failed you during an important fight.As for me, my wailord in Ultra Sun is easily my worst pokemon. For awhile I was running whirlpool on him and he missed eleven out of fifteen of them on Olivia's lycanroc. Not gonna lie, I have never been more exasperated with one of my own pokemon in my life. The only reason I keep him around is because I play "sequel games" with the babies of my original team, and his mother never failed me in such an awful way. Heck, my BUTTERFREE has shown up harder in important fights. Walter Wailord, I am ashamed......So, how about you guys? Who's the worst and why do you keep them around? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2CzJcIw
"Who's the worst pokemon on your team and why do you keep them around?" "Who's the worst pokemon on your team and why do you keep them around?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.