"Anyone else noticing a problem with incense lately?"

#PokemonGO: Just over a week ago, I was using an incense in a non specific biome area with no spawns. Typically I can catch 25-29 mons in this time (pretty much random spawns). This time however, I recieved Zero spawns at all. I attempted to reload the app, clear cache, etc. No dice. I tested with 2 more incense the next day. One at walking pace. One while stationary. Zero spawns both times. :(This brings me to community day. While using the go plus, I realized the vibration indicating a spawn was functioning as normal and on time, however, the sprites from the incense spawns never rendered. Everything else worked fine. (normal spawns, lure spawns, lucky egg, starpieces, gyms, & stops) My only choice was to use the go plus to attempt to catch the incense spawns. Which seemed to work as expected, except the ability to see what I was catching. Similar to using a go plus through a town, except walking.I checked reddit for anyone experiencing a similar problem to no avail. If anybody has any advice or information for me on this, it would be greatly appreciated!*I added this section because I had an epiphany. The first time I noticed this issue is definately the first time I've used an incense since the update where the pokemon sprites' sizes were affected. Could this be some kind of visual glitch or bug related to that? Any other S8+ users? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2HNDQfk
"Anyone else noticing a problem with incense lately?"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
15:16
Rating:


No comments