Ads Top

"Did my first EX Raid today."


#PokemonGO: Just before I went over I stopped at my first Rayquaza raid and caught it. Didn't realize until after catching Mewtwo that the Rayquaza was perfect IV. Super lucky day. Thank you for the glitch in EX passes, Niantic.The EX Raid itself was pretty crazy. We had around 40 people or more in a pretty small city. Everyone got in and we didn't have any crashing issues or backing out. Doing private groups seemed to help a lot getting everyone their contribution bonuses. For once, the game ran nicely for me and even the go plus didn't have issues. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2Eiykn4
"Did my first EX Raid today." "Did my first EX Raid today." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.