Ads Top

"[Discussion] [Truth] The best item in Pokémon GO is an automobile"


#PokemonGO: I don’t have a car so I have to bike or walk to raids. Every legendary I have to bike all over town to get it and it is super hard because the raid has to be close to me and I can’t arrive on short notice. People who have cars are at a practical advantage and people who walk and bike are not rewarded for their strenuous efforts to play the game. I think Niantic should reward walking players more. Walking around and exploring is the theme and spirit of this game and the Pokémon franchise. In fact it’s what made the game popular in the first place. I’m not complaining about raids and car driving while playing Pokémon GO, but I’m saying there should be more reward for walking. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2BICfqL
"[Discussion] [Truth] The best item in Pokémon GO is an automobile" "[Discussion] [Truth] The best item in Pokémon GO is an automobile" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.