Ads Top

"I didn't know that if you get errored out of a private lobby that you can go right back in by using the code."


#PokemonGO: Not sure if this is new but here goes. I did a machamp raid with my girl today and she got completely errored out to the point that she had to go through the entire 2min waiting period again. Before I backed out so that we could start over I had her enter the code and sure enough she was in. I was 90sec into the raid and she was able to rejoin as if she never left minus her having full life of course.Was this always a thing? Because I've raided in large groups where we had to back out of private lobbies because someone got booted out. So is this new or what? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2EUMK9c
"I didn't know that if you get errored out of a private lobby that you can go right back in by using the code." "I didn't know that if you get errored out of a private lobby that you can go right back in by using the code." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.