Ads Top

"Shiny Rate during Community Day"


#PokemonGO: Yesterday I posted a quick survey where many of you participated in gathering some shiny-rate data.Edit: I had data from 1,389 individualsI have now analyzed the data and come to the following statistics:Average amount of catches:134Average amount of shinies:5Total amount of recorded catches:186252Total amount of recorded shinies:7526Average shiny rate:7526/186252 = 0.0404 or 4.04%5/134 = 0.0373 or 3.73%In case someone wants the raw data, just shoot me a message and I can arrange a way to share the .csv file. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2BQv28b
"Shiny Rate during Community Day" "Shiny Rate during Community Day" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.