Ads Top

"[Story] 10k Egg Party Massacre"


#PokemonGO: For as long as I can remember playing the game, I have wanted to do a 10k egg party, but never had the patience. About 6 months ago I said screw it and started collecting 10k eggs. It was a grind and had built up to 8 10k eggs by Mid December. That last 10k egg was a bitch to find. For each 2k and 5k, I'd have to walk it off before getting another shot at a 10k. About 2 weeks ago I finally found 1. Just in time for the double candy valentines event! I said to myself.I had saved up over 10 super incubators in preparation. I knew that it would probably start on the 8th so I put em all in on the 6th so I'd be able to hatch these then hopefully a few others before the event ended.8th comes around, no double candy. Shit. No worries, should still be cool. Slowly walked the eggs until I had about 6k completed then shut off pokemon go in preparation for raiding day (Yesterday) with my son. He was just as excited as I was to see this happen. I was going to record it n errthang.Soooo was filling up the ole tank on Saturday and absentmindedly decided to see what mons were huffing gas fumes. Had it open for a minute or 2 and the first 10k animation started. Ahhhhhhhh. I shut off the phone, stopped pumping gas, left like $5 unfilled from my prepay and raced to where my son was.I got there and opened the app...all the eggs hatched already.3 porygonsSkarmary2 sudowoduMareepSlakothMilitanktldr screwed up 6 months of work to get 2 sudowodu, a skarmory and a militank, in a very unsatisfying way. The porygons are cool tho. I'm all set for Porygon z as soon as it drops. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2Ele1l0
"[Story] 10k Egg Party Massacre" "[Story] 10k Egg Party Massacre" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.