"Thank you Niantic for one of the best PokemonGo days ever"

#PokemonGO: Really, Dratini was a good choice. Not only is it a dragon, witch is always nice. But is is also a good pokemon for in the game (not a big Pikachu fan here). I wanted a f*load of dust and candy and hell yeah i achieved that, but I also had a sense of “community”. So Niantic achieved their goal to. It was so nice to see so many people from my neighbourhood these 3 hours. Seeing if they got a shiny already. and the meetups at the end of the day to share our stories of our “adventures” with what we cauht. I had so much fun. Especially when at the end of the day most of us got an EX-raid invite. Truly, these days are amazing. I hope the next one gives us a useful pokemon to. Can't wait! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2FupobH
"Thank you Niantic for one of the best PokemonGo days ever"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
09:46
Rating:


No comments