Ads Top

"100% Shiny lugia fled due to error 26"


#PokemonGO: I need some help here and hope I get it. Don't know what to do know, I did a raid yesterday and a 2056 lugia in shiny form spawned. As I was throwing the ball, and the ball shook 1 time the loading icon popped up and I got error 26. At that moment, the raid was over so I couldn't join back in. I wrote to the support and all I got was a premium raid pass. So know I'm desperate, because this was a once in a lifetime chance and so I'm writing here because I hope, the community can help me somehow. This should not happen, it's just bs... :'( via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2G2lMgo
"100% Shiny lugia fled due to error 26" "100% Shiny lugia fled due to error 26" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.